WELCOME TO HOLIDAY LIGHTS!
Use this mobile site to navigate your way through our magical, illuminated adventure. #BronxZooLights
- MASKS REQUIRED: Guests must wear masks at all times while in the zoo (including while taking photos). We ask that you are mindful of other guests along paths and trails and always maintain safe distancing.
- Please note - Holiday Lights does not feature zoo animals. All animal exhibits are closed at 4pm to allow animals to get a full night's rest.
- All exhibits and experiences are subject to change due to unforeseen conditions including inclement weather or mechanical or animal-related issues.
Holiday Lights Access Services
- Mobility Assistance
- All activities are wheelchair accessible. Stroller and manual wheelchairs are available for rent at Bronx River Gate and Southern Blvd Gate. ECVs available at Southern Blvd only. Equipment available on a first come first serve basis.
- Support For Sensory Sensitivities - at Admin. West/Guest Relations (5-9pm) Located next to sea lion pool, across from Luminous Garden.
- During Holiday Lights, guests can:
- - Check out a KultureCity Sensory Bag.
- - Take a break in the Quiet Area. An indoor space (masks required) with lower light and sound to help guests needing a break from stimulating program areas.
- For visitors in need of accessibility assistance, please contact Guest Relations at 718-220-5103 or stop by Admin. West next to Sea Lion Pool